BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 10, 2013

My friend is having a contest

Hello to all of you that still take time come check out my blog every now and then. Thank you for doing so; I really do appreciate it. :)

I got a note today from my friend Humble Wife over at Double Nickel Farm. http://doublenickelfarm.blogspot.com/
HW kindly asked if I would share the info for a contest she's having with my friends on Facebook, which I happily did, but I thought, "why stop there?" LOL  So I'm giving her a shout out here on the blog as well.

Please go check out Double Nickel Farm to gain more information about The Father of the Year contest that Humble Wife is having.  The winner will receive a $50.00 gift card to Amazon.com.  I think you'll really like her blog; she has a wonderful way with words and has a lot of great information contained within her writing.  Again, the blog can be found by following this link: http://doublenickelfarm.blogspot.com/

Thanks a bunch!
Have a great day,
~Felinae~

0 comments: