BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 3, 2014

I'm still here...

I am still here, just haven't been feeling like posting anything.  When I first started this blog back in 2009, I used to post every single day and kept that up for almost two years, then I got burned out, kind of like I just ran out of things to say.  I go through phases, where I will post a lot, then I go through a dry spell, this is one of those dry spells and for that I am sorry.  

I hope you all have a wonderful week, I'll leave you with one of my favorite songs by Robert Mirabal; I'm sure I've shared it before, but I really, really like it. 

 ~Felinae~

6 comments:

Ken said...

...hey stranger, me too...lol

Felinae said...

Hey you, good to see you're still here too. Lol Have a great day, my friend. ~Hugs~

kymber said...

hey Fel - i am glad to see you posting again...i really like your thoughts and ideas on a variety of subjects and i like that you share recipes and music and inspirational thoughts.

i find that when i feel pressured to post - i put it off and off and then feel even more pressured. so what i try to do is keep the pressure off and make our blog be an enjoyable thing. i do stupid little things like take a picture of something and while taking the pic, i think to myself "oh this would make a nice pic for the blog". i just try to make the blog be something of an entertainment to myself and that seems to help. i know that you know what i mean - you, of all people, would know exactly what i mean even if i am not making sense.

i love coming to your blog and i would really like it if you blogged more - but only if it is enjoyable for you. much love to you, the Catman (kick him in the butt and get him blogging again!!!) and B's and your menagerie of animals. always your friend,
kymber

HermitJim said...

Heck, I thought maybe you had retired or something!

Good to know that all is well with you!

Felinae said...

(((Kymber)))

Of course I understand what you mean. :) Maybe I'll have to try that, make it entertaining, sometimes I just feel like what I have to say isn't interesting enough.

~Hugs~

Felinae said...

Uncle Hermit, it's good to see you, nope, no retirement Lol I'm still here. I hope all is well with you too.

How about a cup of coffee and a slice of banana bread out on the front porch?

Hugs to you
~Fel~