BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 11, 2016

Music for your Monday

I don't really have anything to say, I just have a few songs stuck in my head that I need to get rid of, so I'm sharing them with you all; sharing the songs seems to be the only way to get them out of my head.   My friend SciFi Chick, may she RIP, would understand, we would call the songs that played in my head, My Inner iPod. Lol  I miss that woman, her humor and quick wit. :)

Let's start with some Blind Faith...


 we'll continue with Todd Rundgren...


and conclude with WAR


Have a great day!
~Felinae~

2 comments:

Ken said...

...mornin' sis, how goes it ?
...yea i miss Sci too, bloggin' aint what it used to be...good tunes to start the day, youtubin' some more music shortly, lol...hope all's well on the left coast, take care and tell all i said hey...

Felinae said...

Good afternoon Ken :)

No blogging isn't like it used to be, the blogs, they just seem different somehow. I know they always got slow at this time of year though. I don't know, maybe it's just me. Lol

Music is good for the soul, it helps cure what ails you. ;)

The left coast is doing fine, we're getting record temps already, so the drought will linger on, but other than that no complaints. :) I will definitely tell everyone you said Hello.

Have a great day, hugs to you and yours.
~Fel~